Cyber Threat Hunting made simple and affordable
Threat Hunting is the process of proactively searching through networks to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions with the help of advanced tools. We provide Threat hunting based on automated tools and manual analysis to identify potential threats such as Advanced Persistent Threats, Evasive Malware, etc by leveraging machine learning and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA). Cyber Threat hunting has to be performed by experts as it is an advanced and complex task. With the right set of people and technology, it can make a huge difference to your cybersecurity posture to prevent major problems before they can occur.
Traditional security products like Firewalls, endpoint security, Intrusion Detection Systems, Sandboxing, and SIEM solutions may not be able to easily detect or block advanced threats that are sophisticated and targeted attacks. Many of the advanced persistent threats are designed to carefully evade the tools designed to stop them from entering your network.
Threat Hunting Features
The purpose of threat hunting is to identify hidden threats within your network to reduce the time between a breach and its discovery. Shortening the time can make the difference between a successful targeted attack and staying safe. Various steps involved in threat hunting include data collection, data analysis, threat detection, and incident response. Security data from all IP addresses within your network and cloud security are also analyzed.
Effective Threat hunting exercise involves looking for Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) from various threat intelligence feeds within the systems present in the network by cyber threat hunters. Our threat hunting is done by security professionals with a thorough understanding of cyber threats. It involves :
Powerful Network Detection Capabilities
• Detection of threats and risks other miss
• Most advanced behavioral detection
• Unique detection algorithms
• Powerful signature-based detection with DPI (45000+ IDS signatures)
Unique Network Search & Visualization
• Filter individual subnets, devices, communications, services & metadata
• Effective to work with (Efficient for security analysts)
• Everything in a single GUI –from detected events to network flows in a few clicks
• Filtering a sorting anything, all levels of data display and detail
• False positive elimination, application performance monitoring etc.