SoC as a Service
With the ever-increasing risk of cyber threats, the sophistication of the tools we use to identify those threats and risks also needs to improve. SoC as a Service is a Managed Security Services offering to address this requirement, as well as support to monitor, identify, report, and remediate security threats.
We offer SoC as a Service by providing comprehensive IT Risk Management with integrated SIEM (Security Information & Event Management), Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection, Managed EDR, Ransomware Detection & Response. The solution includes integrated asset discovery and inventory via passive & active scanning tools for the assessment of asset criticality.
We conduct vulnerability scanning, reporting, and management of those vulnerability stats, to assist the customer in addressing the most critical items as part of SoC as a Service offering. This is performed by both internal (authenticated) from deployed sensors, and external (unauthenticated) from outside the network by Security experts. We work on an Op-ex model where customers only pay for the service they use and do not need to invest in additional hardware or software.
SoC as a Service offering
SoC as a Service is a managed security offering with 24X7 Monitoring, Incident Response & Forensics that can handle all your Cyber Security needs. Your entire network and cloud instances with Servers, networking devices & workstations will be monitored for security incidents. The offering works on a SaaS model (pay as you go model).
The following areas will be covered by Managed SoC
SIEM component of SoC as a Service solution includes integrated asset discovery & inventory with the help of passive & active scanning tools and allows for the assignment of asset criticality. As part of the on-boarding process, we will conduct vulnerability scanning, reporting, and management of those vulnerability stats, to assist customers in addressing the most critical items. This is performed by both internal (authenticated) from SIEM, and external (unauthenticated) from the security operations center (SoC). This information is integrated with SIEM feeds to refine threat detection and analysis and reduce false positives by our security analysts.
The network Monitoring component of SoC as a Service solution provides web-based network traffic analysis and network flow collection. Implementing effective application monitoring that allows your organization to quickly detect application, service, or process problems, and take action to eliminate downtime for your application users. We use tools for monitoring of latest threats in applications and application state – including Windows applications, Linux applications, UNIX applications, and Web applications.
As a Managed Security Services Provider we deliver proactive managed cybersecurity solutions with SoC as a Service offering. This is much more than Software as a Service and goes well beyond mere “alerting”. We deliver to customers.
● Award-winning technology with 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring, event analysis, and remediation advice by security experts
● Client-specific tuning, correlation rules, and event escalation by our SoC team
● Assistance with root-cause analysis of events and real-time alarms
● Interactive remediation-knowledge-sharing
SoC as a Service helps customers to comply with IT Security standards by providing multiple essential security capabilities in a single solution. In one unified solution, it offers:-
● Asset Discovery: Know who and what is connected to your network at all times.
● Vulnerability Assessment: Know where vulnerabilities exist to avoid exploitation and compromise.
● Intrusion Detection: Continuously monitor your networks, hosts, and Infrastructure environments to detect anomalies and attacks like malware, ransomware, and brute force authentication.
● Managed EDR: Provides comprehensive detection and response for your endpoints by security experts with the help of EDR tools.
● Integrated Threat Intelligence: Receive continuously updated threat intelligence from the Security Research Team and the Open Threat Exchange, including correlation directives, vulnerability signatures, indicators of compromise, guided threat responses, and more.
● Network Traffic Analysis: Enable passive network monitoring that focuses on flows and statistics that can be obtained from the captured network traffic.
● Suspicious Activity Monitoring:- Monitors endpoints in real-time for any suspicious activity with a combination of behavioral analysis and machine learning to identify any Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and advanced threats.
● Ransomware Detection & Response: Stop Ransomware in Its tracks with advanced threat detection. Real-time threat detection with built-in essential security capabilities & coordinated incident response with integrated analysis and reporting helps stop Ransomware.
SoC as a Service Components
SIEM component of SoC as a Service solution includes integrated asset discovery & inventory via passive & active scanning tools and allows for the assignment of asset criticality. As part of the on-boarding process, we will conduct vulnerability scanning, reporting, and management of those vulnerability stats, to assist customers in addressing the most critical items. This is performed by both internal (authenticated) from SIEM and external (unauthenticated) from the SIEM hardware. This information is integrated with SIEM feeds to refine threat detection and analysis and reduce false positives.
The Threat Detection and Alerting abilities of SIEM solution provides:-
● A fully-managed network and host-based IDS technology with leading industry threat feeds and rule-sets
● Integrated proprietary and crowd-sourced threat intelligence
● Ability to deploy additional integrated security controls
● File Integrity and privileged-user monitoring
● Automated real-time ”unified” log correlation
● Integration of all available security data
● Application of correlation rules to assets, vulnerability, network traffic, and threat data
● 24 x 7 x 365 alerting with “full threat context”
● Linkage to all log data related to threat
● Evaluation and elimination of systemic “false positives”
The network Monitoring component of SoC as a Service solution provides web-based network traffic analysis and network flow collection.
Key Features include:
- Sort network traffic according to criteria related to IP address, port, protocol, throughput, Autonomous Systems
- Show real-time network traffic and active hosts
- Produce long-term reports for several network metrics including throughput and application protocols
- Monitor and report live throughput, network and application latencies, Round Trip Time (RTT), TCP statistics
- Store disk persistent traffic statistics to allow future explorations and post-mortem analyses
- Geolocate and overlay hosts in a geographical map
- Alerts engine to capture anomalous and suspicious hosts
- SNMP v1/v2c support and continuous monitoring of SNMP devices
Managed EDR in SoC as a Service provides comprehensive detection and response for your endpoints by security experts with the help of EDR tools using 24X7 monitoring. Our managed detection and response EDR enables you to isolate, investigate, and remediate, including ransomware rollback, in just a few clicks.
Managed EDR is a cost-effective solution that comes with a powerful Endpoint Protection platform. Today, even basic malware campaigns are automated—enabling cyber criminals with few resources to launch sophisticated attacks against organizations of all sizes. To fight back, businesses deploy multi-layered, yet siloed, endpoint security solutions, which threat actors soon defeated by exploiting the gaps in between.
Suspicious Activity Monitoring:- This service monitors endpoints in real-time for any suspicious activity with a combination of behavioral analysis and machine learning to identify any Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and advanced threats.
Extend your Threat Protection:- This managed service integrates protection with detection, securing endpoints, and providing full visibility and control across the attack chain.
Guided Investigation:- Our automated threat hunting provides severity- prioritized IOCs, so we can quickly assess the extent and urgency of a threat. An integrated incident response with the EDR solution enables us to isolate the machine if needed.
Ransomware Rollback:- This service stores changes to files on the system in a local cache over a 72-hour period. With one click from our SoC Analysts, you can reverse the damage caused by ransomware and restore the device to a healthy, productive state.